HMS responds 24 hours a day to carry out the property repairs our customers need.
Recently, one of our team attended a home in the Wavertree area of South Liverpool to fix a leak. While working, he noticed the smell of burning, immediately checked on neighbouring properties and realised a fire had broken out in the flat next door while the tenant was asleep along with her 3-year-old child.
The operative acted quickly, raising the alarm to wake the resident and help them, along with other neighbours to leave the building and wait for assistance. The fire brigade attended and dealt with the fire, which was caused by a frying pan.
Due to the operative’s fast action, everyone involved was safely removed from the building and fire damage was kept to a minimum, ensuring the resident did not need to be rehoused. The customers landlord is now carrying out inspections to facilitate any repair work.
This is a great example of the commitment and care of HMS staff, who are always willing to go the extra mile.
We’re delighted to announce that LMH Group’s 2017/18 Annual Report is now available.
HMS is proud to support Gas Safety Week 2018. This annual event helps raise awareness of gas safety...
Could you help deliver HMS’ growing New Build Housing Construction workload? Our latest New Supplier Day is taking place...