HMS has a strong sense of identity and has defined its goals and aspirations in simple and clear terms. Our Vision, Mission and Values inform the way we work on a day-to-day basis and continue to shape our corporate identity and ethos. All HMS activities reflect the high level of responsibility placed on a commercial organisation with a clear social purpose.
To be a leading maintenance and construction services provider in the North West.
To provide local services that:
- Exceed the expectations of clients and customers
- Deliver projects and services that add value and are sustainable
- Reinvest profits for social outcomes
- Deliver long term predictability of price and supply for maintenance and construction activities
- Take a positive commercial approach to ensure long term sustainability for the company, customers and our employees
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and safety are achieved cross all operational work streams
- Communicate openly, listen to, respect and value customers and employees
- Invest in the communities in which we operate through employment and local procurement
- Employ quality people to deliver exceptional results